Last Edit: March 7, 2011, 6:03 p.m.
I re-uploaded a bunch of the music me and my friend made in our band named wood. There is a link at the bottom of this page to get to the full directory of uploads.
- Starts out with birds chirping and children playing, then a bomb detonates, spelling the end of the world.
- Panic, the government sends out armies to put everyone in the chryogenic freezing rooms. Sadness sets in for the plan that will happen.
- Renegades are making their speeches. Turns out that they're killing people to control population and just using the guise of the apocalypse.
- The Government rounds the people up and freezes (Kills) them. They’re underground in an abandoned missile silo.
- Dano is introduced. He’s high out of his mind, playing Russian roulette. He wanders off into the Desert. Falls into a hole.
- Comes to in the renegade's bunker. Hardcore interrogation about whether he’s working for the man.
- Unveiling of the plan to save everyone.
- Government Hunts down the renegades, and surrounds them. “Come out you’re surrounded.” Renegades come out ready for battle. (intro to #9)
- Fierce Battle.
Here are a few of the highlights in no particular order. Also note that the track numbers stopped corresponding with the original concept at some point during our process, so they don't really mean anything. Also, some of them are just recordings of noodling around working on an idea or whatever.:
There are a few problems with some of these recordings, and some are better than others, but I like them anyway.
There are a couple of concept drawings scanned in too. See the directory for those.
You might also want to check out Boo Sweeney and the Dilapidated Gentleman's Club. Which is the solo album my friend put out. Check it out Here.